Dip 'n' dive your way from Arrowtown out to the screaming action at the Kawarau Bungy Bridge. There are a couple of very small hills scattered in there that'll make you reach for a lower gear and get a wee puff on!
|EX QUEENSTOWN||DATE||ADULT / CHILD / FAMILY|
|12:15pm - 5:30pm||16 Oct - 30 Apr||$139 / 55 / 333|
Ask about our convenient hotel pick up service, or join us at 12:15pm, 35 Shotover Street, for this hosted cycle adventure
- Take a luxury mini-van from Queenstown out to picturesque Arrowtown
- Watch the action out at the Shotover River where the Rafting & Jetboats operate
- Spend some time wandering around Arrowtown's boutique shopping
- Visit the museum or line up for a free tasting at the fudge shop
- Stock up with delicious tapas platters at Settler's restaurant before jumping on your trusty cycle
- Visit an historic miner's hut at the Gold Miner's Village
- Dip 'n' dive your way along the Arrow River
- Cycle through the countryside, over suspension bridges, gorges & through tunnels
- Finish up watching adrenaline junkies scream their way down to the river at the Kawarau Bungy Bridge
Get fitted with the perfect sized bike for you, plus all the necessary safety gear.
Please bring warm clothes, jacket, water bottle, appropriate footwear and wet weather gear if required.
Refuel and recharge your energy levels and recount tails of your trail over a shared gourmet tapas platter at one of the fabulous local restaurants & bars.
Platters are designed to be a light lunch and have items to satisfy carnivore and vegetarians alike. Please let us know on booking if you have any specific food allergies or requirements.