Our hosted cycle adventure includes a delicious food platter along with a tour of the historic gold miner's village!
|EX QUEENSTOWN||DATE||ADULT / CHILD / FAMILY|
|8:30am - 12:15pm||16 Oct - 30 Apr||$139 / 55 / 333|
Ask about our convenient hotel pick up service, or join us at 8:30am, 35 Shotover Street, for this hosted cycle adventure.
- Take a luxury mini-van from Queenstown to the historic Kawarau Bungy Bridge
- Watch adrenaline junkies scream their way down to the river as you hit the cycle trail
- Cycle through the countryside, over suspension bridges, gorges & through tunnels
- Dip 'n' dive your way along the Arrow River
- Visit an historic miner's hut at the Gold Miner's Village
- Spend some time wandering around Arrowtown's boutique shops
- Visit the museum or line up for a free tasting at the fudge shop
- Refuel with a delicious tapas platters at Settler's restaurant before returning to Queenstown
- Head back to Queenstown in our luxuy mini-van and watch the action out at the Shotover River where the Rafting & Jetboats operate
We'll equip you with a perfect sized bike and all necessary safety gear.
Please bring warm clothes, jacket, water bottle, appropriate footwear and wet weather gear if required.
Refuel & recharge your energy levels! Relax and share tales of your journey with the rest of the group over a delicious gourmet tapas platter at a local restaurant & bar.
Platters are designed to be a light lunch and have items to satisfy carnivore & vegetarians alike. Please let us know on booking if you have any specific food allergies or requirements.
Drinks are optional and at your own expense.